This information is provided pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the “Regulation” or “GDPR“) and current regulations in relation to privacy.
We therefore wish to inform you that FUSO SRLS, as producer of Fuoriuso (hereinafter the “Data Controller“ or “ Controller“), manages the website www.subdued.com (hereinafter the “Site“), and will come into possession of personal data relating to any time you browse the Site or carry out any activities on it.
The Data Controller may also acquire the personal data of individuals as a result of forms handed out and subsequently collected during events or similar occasions.
Other methods for acquiring the personal data of individuals, if implemented, will be described where necessary in detailed information accompanying this Policy.
In relation to the above, we therefore wish to inform you of the following:
- Name and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller is FUSO SRLS, located at Via Via Nairobi-40, 00144 Roma – Italy and with Tax Code and VAT no. 14531631001.
- Purpose and legal basis of the data processing
The processing of your personal data, apart from any functions demanded by laws, regulations or community rules, is for the following purposes:
- To allow you to browse the Site successfully and to perform any other actions that you wish to carry out on the Site itself; in particular, registering your profile correctly when making online purchases, and managing your order at every stage, including the shipment of purchased goods.
- To enable the Data Controller to carry out activities related to advertising, promotions and sales, but only where express consent has been given and within the limits of such consent: for example, by subscription to the company newsletter.
- To allow the company to profile your preferences, so as to provide you with information tailored to your needs, but only where express consent has been given and within the limits of this consent.
The legal reasons for carrying out such processing are: in case a), for the purpose of fulfilling a contract in connection with the sale of goods, and on the basis of consent acquired for this type of processing at the time of registration on the site. In cases b) and c), the processing is carried out on the basis of consent freely given by the interested party and revocable by the same at any time.
- Categories of personal data processed
Web browsing data
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire certain personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intent of associating it with particular users but, by its very nature, could lead to the identification of users through its processing, and through its association with data held by third parties.
Personal and identifying data, voluntarily provided by the user
The process of registration on our site, as well as completion of the aforementioned forms, involves the Data Controller acquiring personal data for the purposes of identification or for the management and payment of orders, and such data can be used for the functions described in the previous point.
- Limits to the disclosure of personal data
The personal data acquired may be processed by personnel authorised by the Data Controller. Personal data may also be disclosed to third parties other than the Data Controller, which are appointed or authorised to know such data by primary or secondary legislation, or who are connected to the Data Controller by specific relationships, including contractual ones. These include: the subject who performs shipping services for goods purchased online, the subject who provides telematics and/or web services, including the person who manages the Site; Credit and Banking Institutes used to ensure correct payment of online purchases, and the Data Controller’s own legal advisers, used to protect his interests and rights, including in court. Personal data is not subject to disclosure, except with the previous express consent of the interested party.
- Retention times for personal data (governing criteria)
Personal data can be kept for as long as is necessary to achieve the objective for which they were collected, and in particular, with reference to point 3 of this statement, the maximum retention times (unless otherwise required by current law) have been determined as follows:
- 3 years from the time the interested party last carried out an operation on the Site. In this case, the subject will receive an email 30 days before the cancellation of the account, informing the same of its imminent cancellation
b and c) 3 years from the time the user last took action in relation to any advertising material received (opening of emails or clicking on one of the links contained in the message)
In both cases, the user has the option to request the cancellation of his/her account at any time, or the deletion of his/her contact details from the database used for marketing activities (newsletters and similar) by using the functions available on the Website or the links in any communications received.
- Recognised rights
We would like to inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you are granted the following rights:
- To obtain access to your personal data;
- To ask for its correction;
- To have your image rights protected;
- To request the updating and cancellation of your data if incomplete, erroneous or collected in violation of the law;
- To request that the processing of such data be limited to that part of the information which concerns you;
- To request that information concerning you be passed on to third parties (so-called “data portability”);
- To oppose its processing for legitimate reasons (even in part);
- To withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written and informal request to the Data Controller at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
We also remind you that, where the response to requests cannot be considered satisfactory, the user has the right to contact and submit a complaint to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) in the manner provided by the Regulations that apply.